Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Mother's Day

Bonjour!

Well what can I possibly say now?  I'm out of words!  It was absolutely great to talk to all of you yesterday, you haven't changed a bit, and it's kinda weird... Sorry I'm not able to get you any pictures. I forgot to grab my adapter... Next week!

So if you can pull the "we just talked yesterday so it's a short letter today" card, I can too right?  Because I spent a little to much time writing stuff for returning home things and what not, things I don't want to think about yet... anyways its going to be short for me too.

Think week was great, like I said we did a ton of service and are helping Valdir get ready for baptism this Saturday . He's doing well and I am really excited to see him get baptized, they are going to be a great family in the church!

This week Elder Smith and I are really going to be focusing on finding some new people to teach, so I'll tell you how it goes next week.

We get transfer calls this week, I bet Elder Smith is outta here! haha, just kidding I have no idea, but he has been here for forever!  So anything could happen.  We do have (should have) a lot of new missionaries coming in, because with these next couple transfers we'll be losing quite a few missionaries, around 20 these next three transfers, and that's about half of the missionaries on French side...

Well I am out of time, désolé, not the best email, but it could be worse right?

I love you all so much and I can't wait to see you soon!

avec amour,
Elder Call

No comments:

Post a Comment