Monday, January 5, 2015

Another great week!

Bonjour President

So we had another great week this week!  Once again the Pommier family the Duflo family and David came to church, that makes three weeks in a row!  David and Cindy are progressing very nicely.  They are very humble and open. They come to church and participate and the members have brought them in so lovingly, its incredible!  They continue to be very involved in the lessons and are keeping engagements very well. Cindy wasn't able to come to church because sick with  her pregnancy, she is going to get tests done today and they are going to be finding out if there are maybe twins.  I love this family a bunch!  We are going over tonight and I am going to teach them how to make cookies for family home evening.

It's been really funny being with Elder Stewart-Johnson!  He's such a great guy!  He hasn't quite adjusted to the missionary eating schedule yet (which isn't very scheduled, its more of, we'll eat if we find time)  I have gotten so habituated to it that it doesn't bother me if a meal goes missed because something unplanned comes up, but he gets very worried if we miss a meal haha!  This morning we had to get up early because we were hiking to the first Chute du Carbet.  Naturally I chose sleep over breakfast, but as the alarm went off he was up and cooking, so as soon as I finished saying my morning prayer he was shoving food in my face.  I just looked at him all, "Elder, its 4:30 in the morning, I don't know what you want me to do with this..."  I still just can't eat that much in the morning, my stomach just can't take it.  But he chowed down.

Well... I'm not really sure what else to say... hope you all have a great year, I'll be seeing you soon! Crazy! I've got 5 days until I've reached my sister missionary mark... getting close!

Soyez prudent!

avec amour,
Elder Call



Merry Christmas!




The sunsets are beautiful here!




Eklder Okano and I on bikes




It's been raining a lot lately




Hike this morning.  With Elder Johnson








Can you see me?



Me and my distant cousin Elder Glover!  Together again!




Elder Stewart-Johnson and I got really distracted during planning one night, that's a pizza box

No comments:

Post a Comment