Friday, July 12, 2013

The first letter!!!

I told Braden that I wanted him to send me a letter giving me at least a little bit of info if he could the first day.  What a sweet boy!  He did it!  I got his first letter today and it's all the good things a mother wants to hear!


Dear Famille! (Mom)

Wow...This place is so cool!  I'm already having an amazing time!  Also I found Elder Lewis, he's my companion!  We are already best of friends.  I have 6 Elders in my district and they are all in my room so we are all together all the time.  Elder Ashiet from North Carolina, going to D.C., Elder Erickson from SLC, going to Canada, Elder Frosley, Elder Lever, and Elder Lewis and I, all going to Les Antilles.

Our ZL's are awesome!  They were showing us all the cool things around our dorm.  (Including the bouncy ball catapult they built)  They have been here for 12 weeks and are leaving Monday, which is my P-day.

In our major class we had this group teaching of an investigator and Elder Lewis and I were picked to be the examples to teach.  We actually did pretty good!

Our French teacher is Soeur Wilson.  I was the first one in the room and she was talking to me, trying to tell me where to go and I didn't think she could speak English!  So I thought she was taking me the wrong way, but I didn't know how to tell her.  I could understand what she was saying, but I couldn't figure out how to tell her. haha!  When I got to the room after sometime Elder Lewis came in and we became companions.  Then Soeur Wilson started talking in English and I chuckled to myself.

Already I know learning French is going to be awesome!  Those 5 years are already coming in handy.

There's so much stuff to talk about but it's past lights out so it'll have to wait.

...and I think I forgot my wallet, at least I hope I did, but if you see it please send it...haha.  At least it wasn't scriptures right?...right?

I love you so much!
Avec Amor!
Elder Call

No comments:

Post a Comment