Monday, March 16, 2015

An interview always trumps a letter...

Bonjour!!

I'm really sorry that you aren't going to be getting the super long letter I imagine you were waiting for in Mexico, but I need to go do a baptismal interview with a man from Goyave who wants to get baptized this Saturday.  We have been having trouble scheduling a time to meet because of distance and today is the only day he has off of work this week. I judged that his salvation is worth more than my P-day... sorry.

This week went really well, we had a ton of people to see and members to work with us, but things just kept falling through.  I'm not sure what it was but we just couldn't catch a break.  But we did see some improvement with Fr.Théor, an inactive, he finally read the BoM on his own this week!  That's never happened in such a long time!!

Well they're calling me, I gotta go!  Sorry!  Enjoy Mexico!  I'll talk to you next week!

avec amour,
ElderCall

No comments:

Post a Comment